E!E! - Exclusive Evanescence

Welcome to E!E! Not a fansite, but rather a source for everything Evanescence! A site to find breaking news, current events, the latest headlines, new photos, analysis & opinions on all top Evanescence stories! E!E! is updated daily! You do not need to be a Blogger to comment, so please do!

Sunday, September 24

Jane Girl of the Month


There's a trend with female singers, when their band becomes supersuccessful, to abandon the rest. See Gwen, Fergie, Beyonce. So you might've expected Amy Lee to do the same after her group, Evanescence, sold 14 million copies of ther dramatic debut. "There's no reason to", she says, "I couldn't do it without Terry's guitars, but Evanescence is me." The band's new album The Open Door- wich Amy (24) describes as "harder and bigger than people probably expect"- is about life changes including the departure of guitarist and ex-boyfriend Ben Moody. Take first single "Call Me When You're Sober." "It's me putting my foto down at the end of a relationship and saying, 'that's it'" she says. "I give so many second, third, fourth million chances, but I end up sacrifising too much of myself. So saying no was a big deal." And best of all? "The record ends on a happy note, wich is wild. I finally feel good."

AMY LEE HAS FIGURED OUR A WAY TO BE DARK, BROODING AND HAPPY. WE WANT LESSONS.

1 Comments:

Blogger E!Evanescence!Mod said...

thanx for the great information guys! it's from a mag called 'Jane', i think.

September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home