E!E! - Exclusive Evanescence

Welcome to E!E! Not a fansite, but rather a source for everything Evanescence! A site to find breaking news, current events, the latest headlines, new photos, analysis & opinions on all top Evanescence stories! E!E! is updated daily! You do not need to be a Blogger to comment, so please do!

Tuesday, August 22

andPOP article

Evanescence went from being a little-known Little Rock, Arkansas act to one of the biggest rock bands in the world in 2003.

(...)

"I kind of started over," Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence, told andPOP at the MuchMusic Video Awards this summer. "I feel really good and purified right now."

(...)

"It's really important not to base success on album sales and money," she said. "I love what I do and I love my record and I love my first record and that's what matters."

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home