E!E! - Exclusive Evanescence

Welcome to E!E! Not a fansite, but rather a source for everything Evanescence! A site to find breaking news, current events, the latest headlines, new photos, analysis & opinions on all top Evanescence stories! E!E! is updated daily! You do not need to be a Blogger to comment, so please do!

Tuesday, August 22

New Amy VH1 interview

Thanx to adsleonard from/and evanescencewebsite.com for posting this great VH1 VSPOT Top20 interview with Amy!




Interview transcript:

Interview/Presenter: this is the v-spot top 20 videos countdown im mat pinfield and joining me right now is the lovely and talent Amy lee from evanescence. Amy, great to have you here
Amy: thanks you great to be here
I: really good to see ya. listening to the new album I heard so many songs that are really, really open and honest, tell me about the lyrics.
A: thanks, I think they are evan more and open and honest from before, im kinda getting braver about saying what I really mean and not putting it in metaphor all the time. Which is scary? Because I can’t run away from it and pretend it’s about something else.
I: yeah
A: I love the new album.lyicaly I just and musically and everything I try to do evan better and ever more and just give has (...)

read the full transcript and visit evanescencewebsite.com here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home